Lost at Heart
A new pair from my workshop. A serious subject matter, I am afraid :)
These two artworks I made recently on urban myth of ‘attention whores’. Since you can google-out the definition of the term, I would just like to add: I do not want to be particularly spiky or pesky on the subject, but the fact is I don’t have much choice. Attention is very easy to get, yes? It is pretty much like a twinkie bar: easy to get, fast to consume but it is just not nourishing enough. So … why being so modest? Why so ‘lost at heart’?
Art prints are available on my Society6 Store.
Filed under: Daily Images, The Must See, Thinking Machine | Leave a Comment
Tags: art prints, art-for-sale, attention-whore, graphic design, prozac, robot, social-networks, society
It’s just mesharing about the stuff from my workshop.
- :) Tilen Artač in fina zgodba o violončelu apparatus.si/tilen-artac/ via @Apparatus_si 2 days ago
- aye! twitter.com/JsSmRenton/sta… 2 days ago
- Hvala Mateju za nesebično šeranje. :) twitter.com/matej_artac/st… 2 days ago
- Matej ima moje ilustracije :) twitter.com/matej_artac/st… 5 days ago
- This is how changing the world begins: make your family to wear your garments :P facebook.com/mmirabilis/ https://t.co/MIWIuRfO2P 6 days ago